Are you looking to create a seamless transition between two spaces? UPVC bi-folding doors are for you. At Lytham Windows, we manufacture an extensive range of high-quality UPVC bi-folding doors to clients across Blackpool and throughout the Fylde Coast. With a 15-year guarantee on structure and installations, we’re the obvious choice of UPVC bi-folding door professionals. For quality, function and style, chat with Lytham Windows.
Why choose UPVC bi-folding doors?
The Veka/WHS Halo high-performance UPVC bi-folding doors meet the demands of contemporary living, function and form. Door panels are configured into a number of folds that concertina into a small space; the ultimate in versatility. Open up your home or conservatory and enjoy the benefits of a wide open space. Our UPVC bi-folding doors are ideal for partitions between rooms or leading out to a patio or garden area.
The compact frame of our bi-folding doors mimics the sightlines of traditional wooden frames but boasts three enclosed chambers for increased rigidity, reduced heat loss and extra protection. The Veka/WHS Halo bi-folding doors are suitable for domestic, commercial and retail applications.
The benefits of UPVC bi-folding doors
Our high quality UPVC bi-folding doors include:
- Simple slide and fold operation
- Smooth and effortless performance when you use the recommended gear
- The door leafs are hinged to a mullion supported by a roller mechanism, which slides on tracking
- Veka/WHS Halo bi folding doors are made to fit each application
- Veka/WHS Halo 70mm system
- Smooth easy glide operation to open
- Door panels fold back fully to optimise the opening area
- Suitable alternative to In-line patio doors or French doors
- Hardware bottom running
- Ideal for conservatories or extensions leading into the garden
- Internally glazed single leg bead
- Chamfered edge feature
- No special profile required
- Inward opening
- Available in a choice of colour options
Fabricated frames are fusion welded to ensure a strong weather resistant joint. The weld sprue left from the welding process is either mechanically or manually removed to leave a neat corner finish. Precise fixing of the hardware is consistently achieved by the use of precision-made jigs. All frames are checked for quality and accuracy before leaving the fabrication facility.
- Reinforced WHS Halo 70mm PVCU profile for high performance, strength, rigidity and security
- Water tightness of 150 pa (Pascals) achieved to BS6375 pa-1:1983
- Multi chamber system for excellent thermal performance
- Veka/WHS Halo quality profile offering long lasting appearance and minimal maintenance